Okay! Now I got your attention. I dont hate my classmates and that was something that attracted you right? I was simply going to introduce myself let me start by introducing myself. I am Chencho Bidha, a final year student at Paro College of Education pursuing Bachelors of Education in Primary. I enjoy learning and keeping my self busy so that I don't feel bored and indulge myself in unwanted things.
From all the tools that we learned in ICT class I really enjoyed learning on the use of ICT as a Co-constructive tool. ICT can be used for various purposes such as looking out and searching for information, deliver information and lessons, constructive tool, situating tool and can also be used as a co-constructing tool. There are things which can be done in solitude and successfully. In my life I have always like the idea of coming together with others and interacting with others. After the COVID-19 pandemic it was so difficult for learners to come together and interact because of the highly contagious nature of the virus, but it was so pleasant and astonishing to learn and get to know about how we can actually do co-construction of knowledge and discussion using online platforms such as google docs, google slides, wikipedia, canva, and many other tools. To share one experience on using one of the co-constructing tools, in 2020, I got the opportunity of designing an e-course for Y-PEER...
Comments
Post a Comment