PARO TSHECHU 2023


 As we resume the visit to the Tshechu after three years (2020-2022 we had to watch the tshechu from our respective homes because public gathers have been discouraged due to its highly contagious nature after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic) the Tshechu of 2023 attracts a crowd in the entire history of Paro. I took this picture from the MC's seat where I sat with a lot of confidence and the enthusiasm to learn a lot. I really worked hard with the believe that I will be able to give my best as I speak in front of thousands.  I contacted each and everyone that I thought would be able to provide some information that I needed. I also got the opportunity to extend my social circle. I already have a big social circle, but it is always good to meet people because each and every one that we meet in life has something to provide for us. I really realized the richness of the Bhutanese culture and was really awestruck by how fascinating it was to explore and get to know the history behind it. Paro Tshechu is very special and it attracts thousands of spectators from across the country as well as outside.

Comments