Summary


First of all I would like to thank sir for the wonderful semester which we had with you. From the times we had in the class with sir, I realized a very important value we need to have as teachers and that is HUMANITY. I really learnt how to be humble and will make sure that I will inculcate the values I learnt from sir when I become a teacher. I also would like to thank sir for the blogging experience that we got and I hope I will be able to maintain this in the future as well. to highlight on the the articles sir need to check all the contents I have uploaded and I can also assure that everything I have uploaded are written by myself and nothing is beyond my intellectual capacity. I have made sure that academic ethics have been maintained.

Comments

  1. Reflective paper and images are missing from the blog. Your summary should have covered all the contents that were published for assessment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment