An inspiration


 This is a picture that do not just hold the privilege of being with a great person, but also the memories the school buildings hold behind the picture. It so happened with all the excitement and thrill to attend the 50th Foundation of my alma mater, Punakha Central School. Punakha central school is located in Punakha Dzongkhag under Guma gewog. I studied there in the year 2017 and 2018 and completed my 12th grade with lot of learning experiences and values. Despite the grades not meeting my expectation level I made sure that I learnt a lot from each and every learning experience the school provided. Meeting his Excellency the prime minister, Dr. Lotey Tshering is such an inspiring figure in the country and I used to look at him with great awe even when he wasn't the prime minister of Bhutan. Children in the classrooms need to be paid attention to their academics, but at the same time if they have inspiring figures to get motivation from, I am sure that they will do better.


Comments