Critical Analysis on Learning experience


 





From all the interesting and interactive learning sessions with sir I really enjoyed that particular session on how to make a blog. I have seen people do blogging and write up different articles on different topics and matters. I always wondered writers or bloggers did that and I was always captivated by the pick-up lines they used. To cite an example, there was an article that I saw on Facebook and the title of the article said why they hate a particular person. Since that person was actually liked and adored by a lot of people, the curiosity in me sparked and I really wanted to read the article and get to know the reasons. On the contrary, the article just talked about all the positive attributes of that person and then I just knew how a caption can attract readers and audience to our blog articles. 

As soon as I got to know about the features and the main use of blog, I was looking at the platform as a self-expression space. I always write a lot of stuff, both useful and non-sensational articles, after which I get few negative comments from my sister. I actually wanted to express the frustrations, the emotions, and the ideas that I had. After that I started using tweet and there were no judgements from anyone because people on twitter shared a similar reason and mindset. ྄For that very reason we supported our ideas and expressions. We tagged and vibed along so well until my phone blacked out and lost my account after which I did not even try to retrieve. I could see blogging as a platform to express my thoughts, ideas, emotions and opinions without anybody judging it.

One good thing about blogging is that we can have influence in the modern social media platform. Many a times I always fear missing out information, especially during the online classes. I feared missing out information as soon as I went offline and I really had to come online and go offline so frequently that it took so much time of mine. But at the same time I felt being online and getting the information I needed wasn't really a bad thing as long as I do something productive. Now I know what I can do online to make it productive and not miss the information as well. We can write and share stories of inspiration, which can be influential and can motivate others. 

 

Comments